NEMA 3R/4 Enviroline® Series 2-Door Steel Electrical EnclosureNEMA Type 3R & 4 EnvirolineÂ® Series Two-Door Steel Electrical Enclosure, 60x48 to 72x72 size
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.104" Carbon Steel
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth
- Oil-Resistant Gasket
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening
- Padlocking or Keylocking Handle with 3-Point Operating Mechanism and Tamper-Resistant Hardware is Included
- Concealed Hinge
- Removable and Inchangeable Doors
- Removable Print Pocket
- Lifting Eyes for Easy Handling
- Ground Studs on Door and Body
- Collar Studs Provided for Mounting Optional Panels
- 12" Removable Floor Stands
- Removable Centerposts
- No Door Stiffeners Required
- Provision for Mechanical Interlock
SCE-60EL6012LPPL Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The SCE-60EL and SCE-72EL series indoor/outdoor electrical enclosures are designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and equipment in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. These electrical control panels provide protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. This outdoor electrical control panel is the solution for waterproof and weatherproof applications.
by Saginaw Control
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out over phosphatized surfaces. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards IS4
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 & 13
UL Listed Type 3R, 4 & 12
CSA Type 3R, 4 & 12
IEC 60529 IP66
Note: To meet 3R rating, a drip shield is required for snow, sleet and icy locations.