Monnit Alta Wireless Process Signal MetersALTA Wireless 0-20 mA Current Meter - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
MNS2-9-W2-MA-020 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Monnit ALTA wireless 0-20mA current meters are capable of measuring the current off another device or sensor, up to 20mA (DC), by connecting the leads of the sensor to the positive and ground terminals of the device being measured. Examples of interfacing devices include, but are not limited to: Current transducers (CTs) with outputs up to 20 mA, pH sensor, dissolved oxygen sensor, pressure sensor, magnetic flow meters, velocity or acceleration sensors, industrial vibration sensors, industrial accelerometers, any kind of sensor that specifies the output is in (mA) within the range of 0 – 20. The general purpose AA model should only be operated in dry, low humidity environments. Should you need a sensor that operates at extreme temperatures and can withstand getting wet or condensed on, please consider the IP65 NEMA 4X model.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.