Monnit Alta Wireless 200 VDC & 500 VAC Voltage MetersALTA Wireless Voltage Meters - 0-500 VAC - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- For Measuring Voltages from 0 to 500 VAC
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Click here for data sheet
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The Wireless 500 VAC Voltage Meter is an analog measuring device that reports the measured VACrms on user specified intervals.
By connecting the leads on the Monnit Wireless 500 VAC Voltage Meter to the hot (black) and neutral (white) terminals of an AC power system, the sensor can measure the voltage and send data to the iMonnit Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when certain thresholds have been met or exceeded.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.