UW Series Wireless NEMA 4X PT100 RTD Temperature TransmitterWireless RTD Transmitter with Weather Resistant Enclosure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- NEMA-4X (IP65) Weather Resistant Enclosure
- Low Power Operation and Sleep Mode Allows for Long Battery Life
- Works with Every OMEGA UWTC Series Receiver, Wi Series Meter/Controller/Scanner and DIN Rail Receiver
- Interfaces Directly with Any 3-Wire, Pt100 Ω, 0.00385 or 0.00392 Curve RTD Probe or Sensor (4-Wire Compatible)
- Each Wireless Unit Transmits Process Temperature, Ambient Temperature, Signal Strength and Battery Status in Real Time
- Log data with Omega Enterprise Gateway(OEG)
UWRTD-2-NEMA Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The UWRTD is compatible with the UWTC-REC family of wireless receivers, which can accept signals from up to 48 wireless transmitters, and display them on a PC. Receivers are available with optional display and analog output. An analog output can be used to interface with a process controller, PLC or data acquisition device. Each unit includes free software that converts your PC into a monitor, chart recorder or data logger. Readings can be saved and later printed or exported to a spreadsheet file.
ZW-REC ZW-REC: 127-channel wireless receiver with Ethernet for web-based monitoring
UWTC-REC1_2 UWTC-REC1: 48-channel wireless receiver with USB
UWTC-REC1_2 UWTC-REC2: 48-channel wireless receiver with USB and single analog output
UWTC-REC4 UWTC-REC4: 48-channel DIN rail mount wireless receiver with USB and four analog output signals