Low Cost, Single Station, Vertical Mounted Liquid Level SwitchLOW COST LIQUID LEVEL SWITCHES Single Station, Vertical Mounting
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Discontinued, replaced by LVN-10-20-Series
- Low Cost, Compact Design for General Purpose Level Monitoring
- Rugged, Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Mounts Vertically at Top or Bottom of Tank
- Reed Switch Design for High Repeatability
- User Selectable, Normally Open or Normally Closed SPST Switch
LV-10 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
For intermediate float displacement, the LV-20 Series will yield long life and greater stability for a broad range of level monitoring requirements. The LV-30 Series larger float displacement is intended for use with liquids of high viscosity, and is well suited for harsh environments. All models share the standard features of the LV-10.