Pressure Transducers with Internal Shunt Resistor0 to 5,000 psi, Gauge, 0 to 5 Vdc, Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Internal Shunt Resistor for Easy System Checks
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 5 Point NIST Traceable Calibration
- Hermetically Sealed Double Diaphragm Design for Harsh Environments
- Available in Gage, Absolute, Sealed Gage Models
- Cable or Connector Models
- Optional Pressure Ports to Fit Most Industrial Applications
- See Related Links Below for Cables and Accessories
PX02C0-5KG5T Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionOMEGA’s PX02 Series is a high accuracy, amplified voltage output, industrial pressure transducer. All stainless steel construction and a hermetically sealed case makes the PX02 suitable for harsh industrial environments. It is a true high accuracy industrial device. A broad temperature compensated range of 16 to 71°C (60-160°F) and excellent temperature compensation make this transducer very stable with fluctuating temperatures. The PX02 is available in gage, absolute or sealed models as well as PSI or metric ranges. NPT and 7/16-20 O-ring seal fittings are available for industrial and hydraulic applications.
The PX02 is also available in metric configurations, with G1/4 or G1/8 ports, and models from 0-160 mbar to 0-400 bar pressure ranges. Please see the PXM02 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.
Consult sales for units available with Inconel construction.