Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitters1 inch Flush Diaphragm Low Pressure Transmitter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Optional Hastelloy C Construction
- Processing and Industrial Applications
- Large Flush Diaphragm for Plug Free Measurement of Difficult Fluids
- 10 ft Vented Cable with Conduit Connection on Body for Installation in Harsh Environments
- Heavy Duty 1" NPT Fitting
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
PX42G7-003GV Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionOMEGA's PX42 is a high-accuracy, millivolt output, industrial pressure transducer with a specially designed flush diaphragm for use with industrial fluids and slurries that are difficult to measure because of sticking or plugging of orifices. Its hermetically sealed, all stainless steel construction makes it suitable for the harshest industrial environments. Three meters (10') of vented 4-conductor shielded cable is standard with a ½ NPT fitting on the body for conduit installation. Pressure ranges from 0 to 3 up to 30 psi are available to cover most processing and industrial applications.