Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transducers for High Line Pressure0 to 5,000 psi, ±0.25% Accuracy, 0 to 5 Vdc, MIL-26482-I 10-6P
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Low Differential Pressure at High Line Pressure - up to 5,000 psi
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Hermetically Sealed for Harsh Environments
- High Overpressure Capability
- Rugged Lightening Protected Amplifier Housing avaliable
- See Related Links Below for Cables and Accessories
PX80B1-5KD5T Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionOMEGA’s PX80 Series is a heavy duty, wet/wet, differential pressure transducer available in ranges from 0-1 to 0-5000 psid. The amplified outputs are suitable for interface with most PLCs and computer based control systems. An extremely high over pressure capacity of 1500 psi or 150% of capacity (whichever is greater) make the PX80 an extremely durable transducer. The all stainless steel construction and high over pressure protection make the PX80 Series differential pressure transducers a high reliability transducer in harsh industrial environments.