Economical heat flux sensor
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- HFS-5 Economical sensor for use in R&D heat transfer measurements and thermal systems evaluation
- HFS-6 Larger sensor for use in buildings thermal evaluation and higher sensitivity
- UHFS-09 Larger sensor, highest sensitivity and waterproof for use in geothermal studies
- HFS DAQ as the accessory of HFS series, low-cost data acquisition system to accurately measure the signals outputted from HFS heat flux sensors and their integrated thermocouples
- For sensor application we suggest OMEGATHERM™ High Temperature and High Thermally Conductive Paste
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Omega's Heat Flux Sensors provide accurate readings, high sensitivity with fast response times. The sensors are rugged and economical. They are ideal for R&D applications ranging from aerospace, industrial processes to building sciences applications. Do not forget to get your Omegatherm high temperature and high thermal conductive paste for mounting.