Multi-Variable pH, ORP, conductivity &
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- pH, ORP, conductivity & flow parameters available
- Highly visible large LCD display
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases
- 4-20mA process output with range scaling and PID Control
- Universal mounting hardware for surface, panel and pipe mounting
- Compatible with AquaMetrix models 60-series differential pH/ORP sensors, 500-series combination style pH/OR sensors, AS/AM-series conductivity sensors, and most pulsed flow sensors
- 16-32 vdc loop powered
- See Accessories for Sensor Selection.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Cell Range Between 0.01 and 100
- Display Type LCD
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 90%
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 70C (158F)
- Maximum Loop Impedance 800 Ohm
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -20C (-4F)
- Power 16 to 32 Vdc
The AM-2250TX series is built on the legacy of the SharkTX transmitter. Like its predecessor it is designed to be the most flexible, easy to use, and easy to see multi-parameter transmitter on the market.
Select the parameter you wish to measure from the easy-to-use menu. Choose Conductivity, pH, ORP or Flow. The user interface was designed under the principle that the user should not need to read the manual.
The AM-2250TX is a loop powered device. It provides one isolated, scalable 4-20 mA output.
The 4-20 mA output can be configured for PID control. Most users will only use proportional control but the integral and derivative terms are there for advanced control.
The AM-2250TX comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different sensors, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X.
The AM-2250TX is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure making it ideally suited for indoor and outdoor heavy-duty applications. A mounting kit is included for surface and panel mounting. The enclosure outline makes panel-mount cutouts simple. Pipe and DIN-rail mounting kits are available.
One Big Display
The AM-2250TX features a large LCD display that can be seen from a distance. The keypad allows easy entry of menu items and numeric values.
No other controller offers the same combination of flexibility and ease for calibration. The process value is visible during calibration so the user knows when it has settled down. Calibration of pH can be with 2 or 3 points. Calibration of conductivity can take as many as 16 points so acids and bases can be measured through their conductivity.
All Calibration data is stored.