Temperature Humidity Alarm with Logging Capability
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Audible and Visual Alarm
- Digital Display Log Up to 170 Days of Data
- Relay Contacts for Remote Alarm or Auto Dialer
- Remote Sensor with USB Connection
- Windows Software Included Free
- New universal power adapter rated at 100 to 240 volt AC input
- Ideal for Supermarkets, Food Markets, Convenience Stores
- Restaurants, Florists, Greenhouses
- Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Storage Facilities
- Refrigerated Transport, Cold Chain Facilities & Computer Room
OM-THA2-U Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The alarm function monitors temperature, relative humidity and dew point once every second. If any of the readings reach an alarm threshold, the unit generates an alarm by turning on a beeper and a dry relay contact. The relay can be connected to a telephone dialer, light or bell. The delayed alarm feature can reduce false alarms by ignoring short duration alarm conditions. The unit will also generate an alarm on probe failure.
The logger function records the data into an internal non-volatile memory at a user specified interval. The recording is performed continuously after the unit is turned on. No computer set-up is necessary to start logging, and all logging settings can be viewed or changed through the front panel functions. When the internal memory becomes full the recording rolls over, overwriting the oldest recorded data. Review logged data on a computer using the included Windows software while continuously recording new data.
All the operating settings of the OM-THA2-U can be changed from the front panel without the need for a computer. The two-line display provides an easy-to-read means of viewing or changing settings.