Bolt-On Thermistor Sensor with Aluminum Flag HousingThermistor Sensor, 2252 Ω, 40 in leads
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Redesigned housing for improved strain relief
- Duplex wire now used for better wire protection
- Standard hole for #3 and #4 screw. #5, #6, and #8 screw sizes also available
- Small aluminum housing allows for installation on most flat surfaces
- Sensor can be bolted or cemented into place
- Accuracy is up to ±0.1°C
- Temperature range of -80 to 100°C (-112 to 212°F)
- Resistance value: 2252, 3000, 5000, 10,000, or 30,000 ohms
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The Omega two-wire ON-931 sensor features an improved housing design and increased gauge duplex wire which gives improved strain relief. The bolt hole accepts #3 and #4 screws, and other screw sizes are available. These can be installed on flat surfaces by either being bolted or cemented onto the surface. Applications for this type of sensor include product performance testing climate control/HVAC printed circuit board manufacturing and cable manufacturing environmental chamber temperature measurement.