1/8 DIN 4-Zone & 7-Zone Temperature/Process Controllers with Ramp/Soak Capability1/8 DIN 4-Zone & 7-Zone Temperature/Process Controllers with Ramp/Soak Capability
Veuillez ajouter au panier pour la conserver ou quitter la configuration
- 1/8 DIN Cutout
- ON/OFF and Full PID Control
- Independent 7-Segment Ramp/Soak Profile for Each Zone
- Programmable Heating or Cooling Outputs
- Power:120 Vac 50/60 Hz,(optional) 240 Vac 50/60 Hz or 12 Vdc
- Setpoint Deviation Can Be Displayed
- Engineering Units Can Be Displayed by Scaling Voltage, Current or Millivolt Input Signals
- Three Display Modes: Setpoint Only, Process Only or Both Process & Setpoint
- Displays Min/Max Readings for Each Zone
- 7 Thermocouples, European and American Curve RTDs, 2252 Ω (400 Series) Thermistors, 4-20 mAdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, and 0-100 mVdc
- Input Type Selectable from Front Keys - Independently for Each Zone
Modifier les optionsVoir tous les modèles
Toutes les combinaisons ne sont pas valides. Les options compatibles avec les sélections précédentes seront en gras.
*Les options en surbrillance ne sont pas compatibles. Veuillez sélectionner une combinaison différente.
Spécifications du produit
DescriptionThe CN1500 series is a compact unit that offers the features of up to seven controllers in a single 1/8 DIN enclosure.
Careful design, high functionality and compactness allow it to offer the best cost/performance ratio of any controller in its class. The input type for each zone is selected independently. Scaling and offset allow current and voltage signals to be converted and displayed in engineering units. Temperature can be displayed in Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
Each zone has its own ramp/soak profile with up to 7 segments. ON/OFF as well as PID control is offered for optimum process stability. Processes that do not require tight control through complex tuning of PID parameters can be run under simple ON/OFF control. Each zone has its own set of ON/OFF and PID parameters and each zone can be programmed for heating or cooling. Setpoint deviation, positive as well as negative, can be viewed.
Additional functions include min/max reading for each zone, indefinite program hold, automatic scanning and displaying of different zones and three display modes (setpoint only, process only or both setpoint and process). Power, control, and process signal connections are conveniently made with Euro-style plug-in connectors.
Each zone has a three-digit long engineering label that can be programmed to indicate the type of process being controlled, e.g., °C or °F for temperature, PSI for pressure, etc. Every controller’s output status is indicated by LED’s. Channel-to-channel scan time is also programmable.