1-888-826-6342 (US & Canada)
Terms and Conditions
Doing Incredible Things
As engineers, successfully completing a project, seeing it take life, and making a contribution is an incredible feeling that we want to support, facilitate and be a part of. Because we're driven by the same thing: the need to know. To improve. To create.
It was 1962, Betty Hollander, a driven, self-starting woman led an assembly line of thermocouples out of her home. Betty started what is today known as Omega Engineering. To Betty, true success stems from the happiness of a satisfied customer, these are values that still hold true today. Early Omega was not only known for a large breadth of engineering products, but for detailed handbooks which allowed engineers to follow step by step instructions on setup, as well as best practices and general knowledge of products.
Since the acquisition in 2011 by Spectris, Omega continues to focus on empowering the incredible things the greater engineering community is doing. As we shift into a digital-first era, expertise, case studies, and technical articles can all be found on omega.com. We're looking to build more than just an e-commerce store, we're looking to bring together engineers from all over the world to help a greater initiative, to share sensing, monitoring, and control expertise with the world, connecting challenges to solutions.
Omega is fully committed to understanding the challenges our customers are facing and connecting them to solutions with full-service support. From concept to creation, our engineering expertise is yours.
- always acting with honesty and transparency in all that we do
- doing the right thing even if it means losing business
- keeping our promises and commitments
- treating our people and business partners with fairness and respect
- creating an entrepreneurial culture where people can take initiative and succeed
- challenging our people to grow and reach their highest potential individually and collectively
- trusting our people to take personal ownership and accountability and learn from their experiences
- partnering with our customers to enhance their productivity and performance
- listening to customer challenges and actively anticipating their future requirements
- delivering on our commitments to meet customer needs
- continuously improving products, services and business processes
- constantly ways to enhance personal, customer and product performance to create maximum value
- challenging the status quo
- delivering strong and sustainable value for our shareholders
- performing to the highest standards against the commitments we make internally to one another and externally to our customers
- developing resilient businesses that are best in class
- acting with urgency without compromising quality, safety, the environment and our integrity
From the incredible youth out there, all the way up to the experienced inventors, our engineering community continues to push the limit of what's possible, and we’re happy to support it. Check out our latest videos and articles to get a feel for the incredible things taking place at Omega today.
Passion for Performance
Blurb: From the Tour de France to everyday bike riders, Argon 18 builds high-powered road bikes made with one special ingredient: an absolute passion for performance. Watch our interview with the Argon18 to learn how they are actively engineering a better bike for their community.Watch Video
Fast, Furious and Faultless Measurement
When the need for speed meets the demand for precise velocity control, PAGID Racing is the answer. Playing in the most demanding racing tracks, their brake products and teams rely on Omega solutions to deliver safety and fast temperature measurements that keep competitive races safe and moving.Watch Video
Recipes of Innovation
Transforming local companies into professional food manufacturers is no easy task. The Rutgers Food Innovation Center houses an incredible team of professionals and facilities that help local entrepreneurs find the ingredients to a successful business. Omega had the honor of supplying sensing and analytics solutions to enable a continuous flow of process improvement through accurate sensing and process control.Read Case Study
We believe that knowledge is power, and at Omega, the learning never stops. A community of curious individuals, our teams will challenge you intellectually and enable you to grow and learn. It takes an entire team to achieve a greater goal, so leave the individualism at the door and be present amongst others working to provide our customers, community, and employees with the best experience that empowers them to do incredible things.
A Spectris Company since 2011, Omega is proud to share and support the group's mission of delivering a full-suite of customer-focused innovative solutions that allow customers to work better, faster and more efficiently. Spectris is a leading supplier of productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls, combining hardware, software and related services for some of the most technically-demanding industrial applications. Spectris businesses are leaders in the markets they serve, delivering sustainable, profitable growth for our shareholders by improving the productivity of our customers. Learn more at spectris.com.