NEMA 12 Single Door Operator Workstation - Electrical CabinetNEMA Type 12 Single Door Operator Workstations - ElectricalCabinets for Industrial Operator Interface to Mount PushButtons and HMI's.
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.104" Carbon Steel
- Sloping Control Panel Attached With Concealed Hinge on Bottom Edge
- Door Opens to 90º
- Black Zinc Die Cast Keylocking/ Padlocking Handles on Front and Rear Doors
- 3-Point Latching Mechanism
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth
- Oil-Resistant Gasket on Door
- Optional Equipment Mount to Horizontal Channels Welded to Sides
- Flush Mounted Doors
- Optional Writing Desk and Top Section Available
- Interior Print Pocket
- Removable Eyebolts in Console Body
- Ground Stud on Door
SCE-1436P2 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Designed for electronic controls and instruments. Equipment can be mounted on the sloping control panel door. Interior components mount to stationary panels. Heavy duty construction provides protection from dirt, oil, dust, and water.
White powder coated inside and ANSI-61 recoatable gray finish outside over phosphatized surfaces. Optional top sections are ANSI-61 recoatable gray finish inside and outside. Optional panels are powder coated white.
NEMA Type 12 & Type 13
UL Listed Type 12
CSA Type 12
IEC 60529 IP 55