NEMA Type 12 Single Door Operator WorkstationsNEMA Type 12 Single Door Operator Workstations - Electrical Cabinets for Industrial Operator Interface to Mount Push Buttons and HMI's
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.075" Carbon Steel
- Sloping Control Panel Attached With Concealed Hinge on Bottom Edge
- Door Opens to 90º
- Black Zinc Die Cast Keylocking/ Padlocking Handle
- 3-Point Latching Mechanism
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth
- Oil-Resistant Gasket on Door
- Interior Print Pocket
- Optional Back and Side Panels are Mounted on Collar Studs
- Removable Eyebolts
- Ground Stud on Door
SCE-924B Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Designed for electronic controls and instruments. Equipment can be mounted on the sloping control panel door. Interior components mount to stationary panels. Provides protection from dirt, oil, dust and water.
by Saginaw Control
White powder coated inside and ANSI-61 recoatable gray finish outside over phosphatized surfaces. Optional panels are powder coated white.
NEMA Type 12 & Type 13
UL Listed Type 12
CSA Type 12
IEC 60529 IP 55