Omegaflex® Multi-Colored Ribbon Polyurethane Tubing
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Faster Installation of Multiple Lines
- Eliminate Need for Additional Jacketing
- Color Code Identification
- All the Qualities of Polyurethane Tubing
- Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Resistant to Chemicals, Water, Fuel, Oil and Fungus
- Outstanding Flexibility and Memory
- Temperature Range -40 to 73°C (-40 to 165°F)
- Vacuum Rating to 28" Hg
MCRPT-4-18066-50 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Multi-Color ribbon polyurethane tubing is a bonded ribbon of polyurethane tubing. The bonded tubing offers quicker installation and eliminates the need for additional handling to install spiral wrapping, channels or other bundling materials. The multi-color coded tubing provides quick identification of process lines for tracing and trouble shooting.
|4||Red, blue, white and clear|
Temperature Range: -40 to 73°C(-40 to 165°F)
Vacuum Rating: To 28" Hg
Working Pressure: 3:1 Safety factor