Pneumatic Parallel Grippers, Short Stroke, 3 Stroke LengthsPneumatic Parallel Grippers, Short Stroke Gripper
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Pneumatic Parallel Gripper Available in 3 Stroke Lengths
- Modular Automation with DIRECTCONNECT™, Mates with Slides and Rotaries without Adaptor Plates.
- Multiple Mounting Locations on Top and Back
- Multiple Air Port Locations are Standard
- Full Range Adjustable Magneto Resistive Sensors
- Precision Gripper - Accuracy of ±0.05 mm (±0.002")
- Repeatability of ±0.03 mm (±0.001")
- Gripper Can be Mounted and Operated in Any Orientation
- Up to 5 Million Cycles in Typical Applications
- Up to 10 Million with Maintenance
- Air Pressure Operating Range of 1.5 to 7 bar (20 to 100 psi)
- Temperature Operating Range -35 to 80°C (30 to 180°F)
- Required Air Supply Filter of 40 Micron or Better
- Requires a 4-Way, 2-Position Valve
DPDS-056M-013-B-V Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DPDS Series Pneumatic Gripper is a small parallel 2-jaw gripper with excellent parallelism and accuracy between the gripper mounting surface and jaw surface. Jaws are attached to the bottom and are supported throughout the length of the body. Dowel holes are located in the body and jaws for exact location.
DPDS Pneumatic Grippers are available in stroke lengths from 2.4 to 6.4 mm (0.09" to 0.25") with a force grip ranging from 62 to 445 N (14 to 100 lbs). The DPDS pneumatic gripper is a modular automation component and can be mounted to DLM Rail Slides or DRF Rotary Actuators without additional adaptor plates. They can be mounted on the top or back and have air ports on the top, back and front to support mounting and operation in any direction. Top manifold air ports can be used to help eliminate tubing and fittings at the gripper location. Accessory mounting slots make it easy to add magneto sensors.
Pneumatic linear motion components are double acting air cylinders that require a dry air supply with filtering to 40 microns or better. For best control of pneumatic components, flow control valves (regulating out) should be installed to regulate the speed of the device.
Position sensors can easily be added to motion components to detect the end of travel positions of the slides, they are the standard method of communication with the PLC and are available in inductive or magneto resistive sensing styles and come in both PNP or NPN signals.