Serial to Ethernet Data Converters, Modbus/TCP Master and SlaveSerial to Ethernet Data Converters
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Miniature Serial to Ethernet Data Converters
- Supports Modbus/TCP Master and Slave
- Contains a 32-bit MCU that efficiently handles network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDIX
- Redundant Power Inputs: PoE and DC Jack
- Supports TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Supports UDP responder for Device Discovery
- Web Server for Configuration
TDS-712 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The TDS-700 is a series of Serial-to-Ethernet device servers designed to add Ethernet and Internet connectivity to any RS-232 and RS-422/485 device, and to eliminate the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication. By using the VxComm Driver/Utility, the built-in COM port of the TDS-700 series can be virtualized to a standard PC COM port in Windows. Therefore, users can transparently access or monitor serial devices over the Internet/Ethernet without software modification. The VxComm driver can be downloaded from the Software tab.
The TDS-700 device servers can be used t o create a pair-connection application (as well as serial-bridge or serial-tunnel), and can then route data over TCP/IP between two serial devices, which is useful when connecting mainframe computers, servers or other serial devices that do not themselves have Ethernet capability. By virtue of its protocol independence and flexibility, the TDS-700 Series meets the demands of virtually any network-enabled application.