Handheld Thermocouple/Process Data Logger with DisplayPortable Handheld Data Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Input Signals: K, E, J, T, 0 to 5 V, and 0 to 20 mA
- Simultaneous 4-Channel Measurement and Display
- High/Low Alarms for Each Channel
- Computation: Maximum/Minimum/Average
- Logging Method: Log Mode and Tag Mode
- Data Processable Through a Personal Computer
- IP64 Protection
- “AA” Battery Power Supply
OM-2041-USB Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The handy OM-2041 is a palm-size data logger capable of storing up to 10,000 data records per channel. Powered by either “AA” batteries or an AC adaptor, the OM-2041 works equally well as a portable or a fixed-location logger. With the exclusive software, recording/recalling of data and programming of logging parameters can be done directly with the logger or through a personal computer.