Paperless Recorder With Configurable Universal InputsPaperless Recorder
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 2 Configurable Isolated Inputs for DC Voltage and Current, Thermocouples, RTDs, Frequency, and rpm Pulse
- 4 Internal Alarm Setpoints
- 2 Alarm Relay Outputs
- 1 Digital Control Input
- Maximum Storage Rate of 100 Samples/s
- Compact Flash Cards Can Store Up to 2 Gigabytes of Data in Memory
- Optional Software for Graphic Analysis, Printing, Transfer, and Exporting
- Standard 1/4 DIN Panel Mount
- Bright, Clear Display
RD8252-USB Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionWith its dual-function keys and sharp display, OMEGA’s RD8250 is a sophisticated process recorder. The graphic user interface makes configuration easy.
This recorder can display real-time data in digital or trend format. Via the front-panel USB port (order “-USB” option), the user can upload data from a flash memory card to a PC.
The RD8252 comes with an external AC adaptor with univeral plug set for 100 to 240 Vac 50/60 Hz. Other power options include 12 to 24 Vdc isolated input (RD8253), and a rechargeable battery pack option (RD8252-UPS). With the battery pack installed, the RD8252-UPS can function for up to 8 hours, preserving data and settings in the event of a power loss.