Picomag – The compact alternative to a mechanical flowmeter
No moving parts, simple to install, maintenance free, high performance and future proof outputs at a price much less than a mechanical float or turbine meter sounds to good to be true, but now it’s a reality.
Simple configuration via Bluetooth or IOLink reduces dramatically any commissioning time and installation couldn’t be easier. A physical footprint so small by conventional offerings means you can hold even the 2” meter in your hand.
Works with any water-based liquid with a conductivity > 10uS/cm2 and at no extra cost measures temperature and conductivity giving you multi-variable monitoring capability.
We think we should also mention, for a measurement sensor, it looks pretty good too. Think about it, ‘What’s your reason not to change!’
21st Century Flowmetering essential features
Auto-rotatable display field:
Up to 4 variables displayed (Flow, Totalisation, Conductivity and Temperature), the display field rotates automatically depending on the installation position and flow direction. This means that the values are always easy to read.
SmartBlue App: For easy commissioning in the field:
The app allows for configuration as well as comprehensive access to device data. The device communication works via Bluetooth on IOS and Android devices.
- Simple and easy to navigate allowing quick access to device and diagnostic functions
- Wireless configuration/data retrieval for configuration of display outputs, flow direction, units, etc
- Up to 10m separation making those difficult to assess installations not so difficult anymore.
IO-Link For seamless integration into your plant:
At some stage, you will probably be thinking of capturing all your data and implementing a smart sensor strategy. Even if you’re not ready now, thanks to the IO-Link connection which is a standard feature, Picomag will be ready when you are to integrate seamlessly into any communication and process automation system:
- Compatible with all standard fieldbus systems
- Comprehensive remote data access
- Simple set up, no additional technology tools
- Automatic configuration after device replacement
- Simple wiring connections
- Future Proof - Industry 4.0 ready
Picomag – The no compromise, No options, future proof Flowmeter solution for water based liquids.