G2-Series Brewery & Food Industry Indicating Flow Meters3/4" SS Hi Temp Indicating Flow Meter w/ 1" Tri-Clamp, No Output
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High accuracy meter
- Meter is designed for thin fluids < 100 cP
- Modular design allows for use with Output Modules, Sensors and Remote Display Kits
- 2 Totals (Batch Total = Resettable, Total = Non-Resettable) Rate of Flow, Factory calibrated in gallons or litres. Field calibratable. Includes non-volatile totals.
- Internal parts are simple to replace for easy maintenance
- AAA Alkaline battery life: 2 years
- High temperature local display option for Stainless Steel meters (185° F/85° C)
G2S07TH9GMX Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
No more "eye-balling" levels - Make your perfect recipe every time. G2 High-Temp Sanitary meter is the best flow meter for brewing and other Food and Beverage Industry applications. It is highly dependable and affordable, making it a great choice for small-batch brewers. The G2-Series is extremely repeatable so quality control is easy to maintain. Whether you measure strike water, sparge water, wort transfer to the fermenter, or your final batch volume, the G2 can help you at all grain brewing stages. The G2-Series is available as a Rate and Total Flow Indicator only, or with Indication and 4-20 mA and Pulse outputs.