Pipe Mounted Transit-Time Ultrasonic Flow Meter & DisplayUltrasonic Flow Meter, 1" ANSI Pipe, w/Display
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Clamp-on, non-invasive Flow Meter
- Bidirectional flow measurement system
- Measures flow rate, total and velocity of water flow
- Set up the meter through keypad interface or with SoloCUE® Flow Device Manager software
- Compact enclosure uses large, easy-to-read graphical display
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP over RS485 and BEACON®/AquaCUE® connectivity
- Eliminates ingress or leak points in pipes
- No moving parts to maintain
- No pressure head loss
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The TFX-500w transit time ultrasonic flow meter measures volumetric flow of clean water in pipes 2 in. or smaller. By clamping on the outside of the pipe, the ultrasonic meter installs without cutting or tapping the pipe.