Acrylic Variable Area Flow Meters For Air or WaterAcrylic Flow Meters
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Easy-to-Read English or Metric Scales
- Water Ranges from 4 CCM to 20 GPM, Air Ranges from 40 CCM to 4000 LPM
- Threaded Brass Inserts for Quick Installation
- Easy Disassembly and Assembly for Maintenance
- Durable One-Piece Clear Acrylic Construction
- Stable, Easy-to-Read Float
- Superior Quality
- Air Sampling Equipment
- Desalinization Equipment
- Gas Analyzers
- Medical Systems
- Photo Processing Equipment
- Water Treatment and Distribution Systems
FL-2010 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The FL-2000 Series offers a wide variety of precision flow meters for use in medical, industrial, chemical, and laboratory applications at an economical price. Units are available with or without valves.
Models FL-2001–FL-2025: ±5% F.S.
Models FL-2031–FL-2069: ±3% F.S.
Models FL-2071–FL-2128: ±2% F.S.
Float: Black glass stainless steel
Body: Clear acrylic
Seals: Buna O-Rings with brass or PVC fittings FKM O-Rings with stainless steel fittings
Pressure: 100 psig max @ 21°C (70°F)
Temperature: 65°C (150°F) max @ 0 psig
Fittings: Brass std; stainless steel optional except for FL-2071 through FL-2128, which have 1 NPT PVC fittings only
Models FL-2001 through FL-2069: brass standard; stainless steel cartridge type (optional)
FL-2071 through FL-2128: optional plastic in-line gate