UW Series USB Connected Wireless Receivers with Optional OutputsUW Series Wireless Receivers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Receive Signals from UWTC, UWRTD, UWIR, UWRH, UWPH and UWPC Transmitters
- Analog Output Available
- USB Interface for Fast Installation-Cable Included!
- Digital Display Available
- Weather Resistant NEMA Enclosure Available
- TC Central Software Included-Converts Your PC into a Chart Recorder or Data Logger
- Display and Log Data Temperature, Ambient, Signal Strength and Battery Status in Real Time
- Log data with Omega Enterprise Gateway(OEG)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The new OMEGA wireless connector/transmitter receivers are compact devices that receive the transmitted signals from UWTC Series transmitters, and display/log/graph the data on your PC. TC Central software, included with each unit, displays the measured and ambient temperatures, along with RF signal strength and battery condition. The TC central software can turn your PC into a recorder or data logger so readings can be saved and later printed or exported to a spreadsheet file.
The UWTC-REC1 is a 48-channel receiver with USB connection; the UWTC-REC-2 adds an analog output that can be used to retransmit a 0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, or 4 to 20 mA signal to a remote meter, controller, PLC or data acquisition instrument. Both are available with an optional NEMA rated enclosure; UWTC-REC2 units are also available with an optional digital display.
UWTC-REC1, 2 and 4 transmitter/receivers are compatible with all connector/transmitters, including:
• UWTC thermocouple connectors/transmitters
• UWRTD Pt100 RTD connectors/transmitters
• UWRH-2 and UWRH-2-NEMA relative humidity transmitters
• UWPH-2-NEMA pH transmitter
• UWIR-2-NEMA Infrared (non-contact) Temperature transmitter
• UWPC-2-NEMA UWPC process transmitters
Power: USB-powered device; receives power from host; UWTC-REC2 units also require dc power supply for analog output (AC adaptor included)
Operating Environment: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
Radio Frequency (RF) Transceiver Carrier: ISM 2.4 GHz, direct sequence spread spectrum
RF Data Packet Standard: IEEE 802.15.4, open communication architecture
Software (Included): Requires Windows OS
CE Compliance: Standard