UW Series USB Connected Wireless Receivers with Optional OutputsUW Series Wireless Receivers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Receive Signals from UWTC, UWRTD, UWIR, UWRH, UWPH and UWPC Transmitters
- Analog Output Available
- USB Interface for Fast Installation-Cable Included!
- Digital Display Available
- Weather Resistant NEMA Enclosure Available
- TC Central Software Included-Converts Your PC into a Chart Recorder or Data Logger
- Display and Log Data Temperature, Ambient, Signal Strength and Battery Status in Real Time
- Log data with Omega Enterprise Gateway(OEG)
UWTC-REC1 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The UWTC-REC1 is a 48-channel receiver with USB connection; the UWTC-REC-2 adds an analog output that can be used to retransmit a 0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, or 4 to 20 mA signal to a remote meter, controller, PLC or data acquisition instrument. Both are available with an optional NEMA rated enclosure; UWTC-REC2 units are also available with an optional digital display.
UWTC-REC1, 2 and 4 transmitter/receivers are compatible with all connector/transmitters, including:
• UWTC thermocouple connectors/transmitters
• UWRTD Pt100 RTD connectors/transmitters
• UWRH-2 and UWRH-2-NEMA relative humidity transmitters
• UWPH-2-NEMA pH transmitter
• UWIR-2-NEMA Infrared (non-contact) Temperature transmitter
• UWPC-2-NEMA UWPC process transmitters
Power: USB-powered device; receives power from host; UWTC-REC2 units also require dc power supply for analog output (AC adaptor included)
Operating Environment: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
Radio Frequency (RF) Transceiver Carrier: ISM 2.4 GHz, direct sequence spread spectrum
RF Data Packet Standard: IEEE 802.15.4, open communication architecture
Software (Included): Requires Windows OS
CE Compliance: Standard