Monnit Alta Wireless Water Detection SensorsALTA Wireless Water Rope Sensor - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Area Water Detection to Prevent Flood or Leak Damage
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- 10 Foot Rope Extensions Available
- Click here for data sheet
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The Monnit ALTA Wireless Water Rope Sensor detects conductive liquids anywhere along the length of the detection rope by using two wires covered with conducting polymer. When water or conductive liquid contacts the rope, the sensor will immediately turn on the RF radio and transmit the data to the wireless gateway and iMonnit Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System, allowing the user to immediately receive an alert by SMS text, email or voice call. The sensor rope dries quickly allowing the sensor to reset for next use. The sensor comes with an initial 10 foot section of water detection rope and can be expanded up to 100 feet by simply clicking additional 10 foot sections of detection rope together.
The general purpose AA model transmitter head should only be operated in dry, low humidity environments. Should you need a model that operates at extreme temperatures and can withstand getting wet or condensed on, please consider the IP65 NEMA 4X model.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.