304 Stainless Steel Cartridge Heater 0.188" OD 1 - 10" LongLow Density Cartridge Heater with 304 Stainless Steel Sheath 3/16 (4.76 mm) Nominal Diameter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Cost Effective Cartridge Heaters of Uncompromised Quality
- Low Watt Densities 3.1 to 7.0 W/cm2 (20 to 40 W/in2) (Depending on Heater Size and Operating Temperature)
- Standard 304 Stainless Steel Sheath Material Provides High Temperature Strength, Good Thermal Conductivity and Resistance to Oxidation
- U.L. Component Recognized*
- CSA Certified*
- Applications up to 565ºC (1050º F) Working Temperature
- Sheath Temperatures up to 650ºC (1200ºF)
- Standard Lengths of 25.4 to 254 mm (1 to 10")
- 120V and 240V Models
- Over 40 Standard Termination Styles are Available, Contact Omega for Availability and Pricing
LDC00007 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Multi-purpose cartridge heaters are the solution for a multitude of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance (MRO) applications. Omega maintains over 65,000 semifinished cartridge heater substrates in stock, offering a combination of over 1000 sizes in industry standard diameters and lengths that match most customer requirements and applications.
Highly engineered specific purpose Omega cartridge heaters have been at the forefront of addressing the challenges of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in a broad segment of diversified industries. As a company Omega is uniquely qualified and committed to providing value added expertise in engineering and manufacturing capabilities to assist our customers in developing highly engineered specific use cartridge heaters for dependable and reliable performance.
Let Omega provide the optimal solution to your thermal loop systems and cartridge heater design challenges.
* Low density cartridge heaters are UL recognized and CSA certified in many design variations under UL File Number E65652 and CSA File Number 043099. If you require UL and/or CSA Agency Approval, please specify when ordering.
Low Density Cartridge Heaters 3/16" Dia., Actual 0.185" ± .002" (4.70 mm)
|Sheath Length||Model Number||Watts||Watt Density|
For other terminations and options contact Omega for Model Numbers and pricing.
Caution:These products are not recommended for direct immersion liquid heating applications