Curved Faced Ceramic Heaters 1360°F Max and 0.6 kW MaxCurved Face Ceramic Radiant Heaters
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard Solid Curved Face Sizes to Accomodate a Wide Range of New or Existing Applications
- Universal Mount Designed to be Dropped into Existing Systems Regardless of Manufacturer
- Standard Colors are Metamorphing Rose (Cold) to Grey (Hot), and Traditional White. Optional Colors are Metamorphing Yellow (Cold) to Orange (Hot), and Black
- Standard Stocked Voltage: 120 or 220/240V as Noted; Other Voltages are Available
- Available with Built-In Type K Thermocouple— Type J Thermocouple and Low Noise Options are Also Available
- Long Operating Life—Over 10,000-Plus Hours of Continuous Operation Under Normal Conditions
- Performance is Unaffected By Vibration or Adverse Atmospheric Conditions
- 2.5 to 6 ìm Infrared Radiation Wavelength
CRM10008 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
|Model Number||Wattage||Voltage||Color||Watt Density*||Heater Body Temperature** (Typical Operating)|
|Without Thermocouple||Standard Type K Thermocouple|
|CRM10008||CRM10011||425||120||Rose to Grey||27.44||4.25||1144||618|
|CRM10009||CRM10012||500||120||Rose to Grey||32.28||5.00||1239||671|
|CRM10010||CRM10013||600||220/240||Rose to Grey||38.74||6.00||1360||738|
|* Watt density calculated using heater face surface area.|
** E-Mitter heater body temperature as measured with internal thermocouple when mounted face down in stock CRK reflector and operating in 22°C (72°F) room ambient.
*** Peak infrared radiation wavelength as calculated from Wien’s Law, for operating temperature shown. Expressed in microns (µm).
Ordering Example: CRM10008, curved faced radiant heater, 428 W, 120 Vac, rose to grey.