Pulse Radar Solids Level Transmitter (Minimal Dust)1 1/2" NPT, 4" Horn Antenna, 12" to 42.9' Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged L17 stainless steel antenna and process mount
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- Gimbal flange for easy positioning with the angle of repose
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- IP67 stainless enclosure with polycarbonate display window
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The intrinsically safe 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 49.2’ (15m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact solids level sensor is intended for dry solid media including aggregates, grains, pellets, powders and building materials. Select this sensor for easy process conditions with minimal dust and installation with an adjustable mounting bracket or gimbal flange. Typical applications include bins, transfer stations and crushers.