Flanged Radar Level Transmitter for Solids (Extreme Dust)4" Gimble Flange, Parabolic Antenna, 12" to 229.7'
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Parabolic antenna delivers high power RF signal strength
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- Gimbal flange for easy positioning with the angle of repose
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Rugged 316L stainless steel antenna and process mount
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- IP67 stainless enclosure with polycarbonate display window
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The intrinsicallty safe 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 229.7’ (70m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact solids level sensor is intended for dry solid media including aggregates, grains, pellets, powders and building materials. Select this sensor for the most difficult process conditions with significant to extreme dust, and installation with an adjustable gimbal flange. For ease of installation, the parabolic antenna can be unclamped, inserted through the base of a riser, and reattached to the sensor. Typical applications include silos.