Medium Range Ultrasonic Level/Distance Transmitter-Switch316SS,14ft Range,1" NPT,Multiple Outputs,RS-232
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Type 316 stainless steel housing (except PVC model)
- Ruggedized piezoelectric ultrasonic transducer
- Hardened & protected solid state electronics
- UV resistant, potted-in, PUR-jacketed cable
- All epoxy-potted for wet or dirty applications
- Short and overload protected outputs
- IP68 ingress rating (submersible)
- Easily connect with your equipment
- Includes both analog and switch outputs
- Communicates by serial data
- Optimize the sensor to the application
- Create stand-alone functions
- Duplicate applications without re-calibration
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value ±0.5% of target range
- Cable Length 2M
- Dimensions (Dia x Length) 1.2" x 4.064"
- Environmental IP-68, NEMA 4X
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 100% RH Non-condensing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Measurement Type Level/Distance-Proximity/Dimension
- Minimum Ambient Humidity 0% RH
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
- Supply voltage 10 to 30 Vdc
- Ultrasonic Frequency 120 kHz
- Weight 10.4 oz
UMR14 Sensors and OmegaVIEW software put the power of ultrasonics in your hands yet retain the simplicity of push-button TEACH setup. You can quickly adjust, optimize, save and clone your applications without calibration. The UMR14 Sensors are designed to address close up and medium working distance requirements up to 14 ft. Narrow beam width and shortened minimum range gives closeup versatility. Serial data and analog outputs respond to measured distance. Non-contact technology means nothing touches your materials.