Industrial Pressure Switch for Harsh Environments with 2 Outputs450 to 3000 psi, fixed deadband
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- All-Stainless NEMA-4X Case Resists Industrial Corrosion
- Designed for Tough Industrial Applications with Long Life UL and CSA Rated Switches
- Ranges from 5 inH2O to 3000 psi
- Easy to Adjust with Internal Reference Scale
- PTFE or Stainless Steel Diaphragms
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
15 A: 125/250/480 Vac
0.5 A: 125 Vdc
0.25 A: 250 Vdc
Switch Output: Two SPDT switches can be wired for Normally Open or Normally Closed operation
Setpoint Repeatability: ±1% range
Ambient/Storage Temperature: -29 to 66°C (-20 to 150°F)
Setpoint: Typically shifts ±1% of range per 28°C (50°F)
Electrical Connections: 3/4 NPSM, 316 SS fitting
Pressure Connections: 1/4 NPT Female, 304 SS
InH2O and 1000/3000 psi ranges: PTFE and stainless steel
15 psi to 600 psi ranges: stainless steel.
Enclosure: Gasketed 316 SS, NEMA-4X rated