High Temperature, Hermetically Sealed Pressure Transducers0 to 50 psi, Gauge Pressure
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High Compensated Temperature Range
-40 to +168°C (-40 to +335°F)
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Hermetically Sealed Models Abailable For Harsh Environments
- Available in Vented Gage, Sealed Gage or Absolute Pressure Models
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- See Related Links Below for Cables and Accessories
PX32B1-050GV Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Excitation: 10 V AC/DC (15 V max)
Output: 3 mV/V (±20%)
Input Resistance: 360 Ohms min
Output Resistance: 350 ±5 Ohms
Zero Balance: ±2% FSO
Accuracy: 0.25% linearity, hysteresis and repeatability combined
Operating Temp Range: -54 to 168 °C (-65 to 335 °F)
Compensated Temp Range: -40 to 168 °C (-40 to 335 °F)
Connection: 1/8-27 NPT Internal Thread
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the 'To Order' box. Use the 'Part Number Builder' below to get pricing for all available models.