1-888-826-6342 (US & Canada)
Terms and Conditions
Handheld Temperature Calibrator for all Thermocouple Types
- 0.5°F Accuracy Over the Range of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F)
- NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- Simulates and Measures Thermocouples, RTDs, Thermistors and Ohms
- 0.1°F/0.1°C Resolution
- 10 Memory Locations for Saving Meter Readings and/or Calibrator Outputs
- Step Calibrator, Meter Hold, Thermometer Functions
- Ramp Function (Models CL25 and CL27)
- Review PDF File (Link Below) for Full Specifications & Features
Maximum Temperature Measurement
Battery Run Time
See All Options See Less Options
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Configuration Saved Successfully, Please Add To Cart To Proceed Further
Failed to Save Configurations, Click on Configure Button Start Again
4 In Stock
Lead Time: 7 weeks
- battery Life 16 hr on alkaline battery
- Configuration Retention Selected operating mode
- Battery Size 9 Vdc
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Display Type 5-digit LCD custom indicators for calibration type
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 50°C (122°F)
- Maximum Common Mode Voltage 42 V peak to earth ground
- Output Load 100 Ω
- Reading Rate 1 per second
- Minimum Ambient Temperature 0°C (32°F)
DescriptionThe OMEGA CL20 series calibrator/ thermometers simulate, measure and record RTD, ohm, thermocouple and thermistor signals–all in one meter. They outperform the competition in the lab and on the factory floor with 0.3°C (0.5°F) accuracy and in ambient temperatures from 18 to 28°C (64 to 82°F).
This powerful handheld meter allows the user to calibrate in the field as well as in the lab and offers many additional functions that translate into costeffectiveness, increased productivity and long-lasting versatility and reliability.
The 5-digit LCD display indicates all active functions and allows users to have 0.1° resolution in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. This convenient display takes the guesswork out of which sensor has been selected, displaying °C or °F and operating mode.
Programming a CL20 series calibrator is a snap. The keypad allows direct entry of calibrator setpoints. Setpoints can also be entered from an outside source by inputting temperatures or voltages through the thermometer mode. There are no reprogramming hassles. The program won’t be lost when the meter is shut off. All values are retained and can be retrieved for fast repeat use.
These calibrators feature 10 memory locations that can instantly recall any programmed value, and the step function lets the user run through the test points at the push of a button. This efficient feature saves time by allowing the user to simply enter the output value and calibrate.
The ramp function of Models CL25 and CL27 makes calibrating switch and alarm setpoints quick and easy. By entering the upper limit, lower limit and step size, the meter automatically ramps between the limits. There is also a manual ramp function.
No matter what thermocouple type is used, one of these meters can handle it. Features to choose from include 100 ohm and 1000 ohm RTD and 2252 ohm thermistor capabilities.