Non-Contact Handheld IR Thermometer with Relative HumidityNon-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Relative Humidity
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Infrared Range -60 to 500°C (-76 to 932°F)
- Select Operating Modes and Adjust Parameters Easily
- Built-in Type K Thermocouple Connection
- Type K Included for Contact Measurement and to Confirm Emissivity
- Built-in Relative Humidity Measurement for Environmental Monitoring
- High or Low Icon Has a Beep Sound with Laser Flashes and Vibration
- Building Maintenance
OS418-LS Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionOMEGA’s OS418-LS is theultimate tool for temperaturemeasurement. Accurately verifysurface temperatures with twoof the most reliable temperaturesensors:
• Non-contact micro-machinedthermopile
• Type K thermocouple socket(free T/C included)
Such an arrangement can fulfillmost temperature measurementrequirements. The non-contactinfrared measurement is ideal fornon-reachable situations, due tosafety or sanitary reasons—instantreadings, safely and reliably.Or use the thermocouple for highprecision measurement of contactsurfaces, gases, and liquids.The OS418-LS can also helpmeasure emissivity, which is oftendifficult for a user to determine.Use the Type K thermocouplecontact to measure the truetemperature. Then, use the non-contactinfrared to get the surfacetemperature. Adjust the emissivityuntil they are the same, with theoption to use the same emissivitysetting for that object next time.No more guess work, no morelooking up on Emissivity Table.This unit also comes with anultra-long battery life (batteries are included).