Teflon Block Thermocouple Probes for Unique SurfacesUnique Block Surface Thermocouple Probes
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in K and E Thermocouple Calibrations
- Probes Designed with Braces to Minimize Flexing Due to a Moving Surface
- Maximum Surface Temperatures up to 250°C (480°F)
- Straight, Right-Angle and Swival Head Probe Constructions.
- Surface Velocity of Moving Surfaces up to but not Exceeding 90 meters (300 ft.) per minute (Select Models).
- Meet the Standard Limits of Error
- TAS Adapter Sold Separately!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The block style surface probes have a unique construction that makes them ideal for measuring moving, rotating or stationary surfaces. This family of 880000 probes are extensively used in the following industries: paper, fiber, printing, iron and steel. Models are availabel for flat and curved moving surfaces.