Heavy Duty T-Handle Penetration Thermocouple ProbeRugged Penetration Thermocouple Probes with Extra Heavy Wall & "T" Handle
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged 304SS Design
- Choice of K or E Thermocouple Types
- "T" Handle Design Assists Insertion
- Pointed Tips without Threads or with Threads to Overcome Penetration Resistantance
- Grounded Junction for Quick Temperature Response
- Miniature Connectors Fit Most Handheld Meters
- Retractile Leads Stretch to 5 Foot Length
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Penetration Probes with new "T"-style 304 stainless steel handle is ideal for industry use or frozen food applications. The probe’s 304SS thick wall tube ensures strong and rigid performance. Each probe comes with .3 m (1') of RSC cable that stretches to 1.5 m (5') and a male miniature connector. The probe features a 6.4 mm (0.25") dia., with a 250 mm (10") insertion length from the tip to handle. The handle is 75 mm (3") in length.
Maximum temp rating: 480°C (900°F) for type K, 425°C (800°F) for type E.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts