Industrial RTD (PT100) Probes with Cast Iron Protection HeadRTD Probe with Cast Iron Protection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Corrosion-resistant cast iron protection head
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
- Choice of PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω element
- Inside dimensions for the cast iron head: Diameter: 2.2 inches; Height: 2.0 inches
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Our PR-12 series probe with chemical-resistant cast iron protection head and screw-on cap includes PT100 Ω platinum RTD element or PT1000 RTD element, 1/2" NPT mounting threads and sheath of 316 stainless steel. When properly sized, these can go directly into and bottom out in a thermowell. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of insulated copper extension wire. Replacement probes (without head assembly) are available as well as a "spring-loading" option which allows for the probe to bottom out in a thermowell for quicker and more accurate response. Inside dimensions for the cast iron head: Diameter: 2.2 inches; Height: 2.0 inches