Industrial RTD (PT100) Probes with Miniature Aluminum Protection HeadRTD Probe with Miniature Aluminum Protection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Mini aluminum protection head for areas where space is limited
- Protection head lid is chained so that lid stays with assembly
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- Choice of PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω element
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
- Inside dimensions for the aluminum head: Diameter: 1.5 inches; Height: 0.85 inches
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Our PR-14 series RTD probe with miniature aluminum protection head and screw-on cap with chain includes PT100 Ω platinum RTD element or PT1000 RTD element, 1/2" NPT mounting threads and sheath of 316 stainless steel. When properly sized, these can go directly into a thermowell. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of insulated copper extension wire. Replacement probes (without head assembly) are available as well as a "spring-loaded" option which allows for the probe to bottom out in a thermowell for quicker and more accurate response. These are ideal for use in vessels, tanks and similar structures where temperature measurements are needed.
Inside dimensions for the aluminum head: Diameter: 1.5 inches; Height: 0.85 inches