Industrial RTD Probes with Sub-Miniature Aluminum Protection HeadRTD Probe with Submini Aluminum Protection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Subminiature aluminum protection head
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Choice of PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω element
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
- 316 stainless steel sheath construction
- Extremely low profile for tight space restraints
- Can be ordered with "spring-loaded" option for use in thermowell
- Inside dimensions for the aluminum head: Diameter: 0.9 inches; Height: 1.3 inches
PR-19E-3-100-1/8-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Our PR-19 industrial probe with subminiature aluminum protection head and screw-on cap is manufactured with a 316 stainless steel sheath. It includes PT100 Ω platinum RTD element or PT1000 RTD element and 1/2" NPT mounting threads. These probes can be used alone, or can be placed directly into a thermowell. The spring load option should not be ordered unless a thermowell is used. All probes include a screw terminal block for easy connection of insulated copper extension wire. Replacement probes (without protection head assembly) are available as well as a "spring-loading" option which allows for the probe to bottom out in a thermowell for quicker and more accurate response. Inside dimensions for the aluminum head: Diameter: 0.9 inches; Height: 1.3 inches.