Quick Disconnect RTD (PT100) Probes with Standard Size ConnectorRTD Probe with Standard Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard male 3-prong connector (mating female sold separately)
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- Diameters available: 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4"
- 316 stainless steel sheath construction
- PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω platinum element offered
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
The PR-13 RTD probe assembly has a 3-prong Omega "OTP" standard style connector for easy connection to extension cables, hand-held meters or other instrumentation. Probe diameter is 1/8", 3/16" or 1/4". The measuring portion of the probe can be simply inserted into a container to measure liquid temperature, or fixed into place in a pipe, tank, or vessel using an optional "BRLK" or "SSLK" compression fitting. These probes can be ordered with PT100 or PT1000 resistance element.