PT100 RTD Probe with Quick Disconnect Miniature ConnectorRTD Probe with Miniature Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Miniature male 3-prong connector integral to probe
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Diameters available: 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4"
- 316 stainless steel sheath construction
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω platinum element offered
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60751
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8"; variable probe lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head None
- Wire Length / Terminations Miniature 3-prong connector
Omega's RTD connector-style probe has a 3-prong Omega "MTP" mini connector for easy connection to extension cables, hand-held meters or other instrumentation. Probe diameter is 1/8". The measuring portion of the probe can be simply inserted into a container to measure liquid temperature, or fixed into place in a pipe, tank, or vessel using an optional "BRLK" or "SSLK" compression fitting. These probes can be ordered with PT100 or PT1000 resistance element.