PT100 RTD Probe with Quick Disconnect Miniature ConnectorRTD Probe with Miniature Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Miniature male 3-prong connector integral to probe
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Diameters available: 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4"
- 316 stainless steel sheath construction
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- PT100 Ω and PT1000 Ω platinum element offered
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
PR-17E-3-100-1/8-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Omega's RTD connector-style probe has a 3-prong Omega "MTP" mini connector for easy connection to extension cables, hand-held meters or other instrumentation. Probe diameter is 1/8". The measuring portion of the probe can be simply inserted into a container to measure liquid temperature, or fixed into place in a pipe, tank, or vessel using an optional "BRLK" or "SSLK" compression fitting. These probes can be ordered with PT100 or PT1000 resistance element.