Reduced Fine Tip Diameter Thermocouple Probes with Lead WireFine Tip TJ Probe - Tip has a 0.5 mm (0.020") diameter sensing mass
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- J, K, T, E Calibrations
- Reduced Tip = Fast Time Response
- Cold End Temperature to 200C,(392F)
- Tip Temperature to 700C, (1292F)
- Reduced Tip Length 3.2 mm to 2.4 mm (0.13 to 0.09")
- Reduced Tip is 0.5 mm (0.020") diameter
- 304 SS and Inconel 600 Sheaths Standard (316 SS Consult Engineering)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Fine tip transition joint thermocouple, 6" long, with 304 SS sheath, 1/16" OD. Supplied with 6 ft. PFA-insulated wire with SMPW miniature male connector. Tip has a 0.020" diameter sensing mass. <
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts