Integral Cable 10,000Ω Thermistor Sanitary ProbesSanitary Thermistor Probes with Cable for Clean-In-Place Applications
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 1/4" Diameter Probe Design for Standard Duty, or
3/8" to 3/16" Stepped Probe Design For Heavy Duty Applications
- Std. Process Connection is a 1½"-16 AMP Tri-Grip™ (Tri-Clamp® Compatible) Standard Conforming to ASME BPE-2007 to Assure Trouble-Free Interchangeability.
- Sensor Can be Used in Sanitary, Hygienic and Clean-In-Place Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical Processes
- 316L SS Wetted Surfaces with 32 µin or Better Finish
- Includes 2 Conductor, #26AWG Stranded Nickel Plated Copper, PFA Insulated and Jacketed 10' Cable with Strain Relief Standard
- 10kΩ (at 25°C) Thermistor Element (44006) Standard
- -80 to 150°C (-112 to 302°F) temperature Range
THS-10K-H-0400-D1-CB-120 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP process connection, these can be provided in the following sizes and styles:
|Process Connection||Model Number Code|
|1" and 1½"-16AMP||-D1-|
If you need a process connection that is not listed above, please contact our sales department for availability.
The probe stems are manufactured in two configurations; with a standard ¼" diameter probe for standard duty service, and a stepped 3/8" to 3/16" diameter probe design for good response times in heavy duty applications.
The integral cable with molded strain relief allows for easy and direct connection to your instrumentation. These sensors are also available in RTD and Thermocouple styles to accommodate any process input requirement. In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP flange design, these can be provided in a wide variety of flange sizes and styles. If you need something a little (or a lot) different, we can accommodate your needs.
This sensor is stocked with the 10,000 Ω thermistor standard, but is available in any of the following resistances:
|Sensor Code||Resistance @ 25°C||Element Series|