Vacuum Flanged Thermocouple Probes with Extension CableVacuum Thermocouple Sensors With KF Style Flanges and Integral Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- For use with Vacuum Chambers and Vacuum Ovens with ISO 2061 Fittings #10, #16, #25 and #40 Standard
- #10 and #16 Flanged Sensors Have 1/8" Diameter Probes, #25 and #40 Flanged Sensors Have 1/4" Diameter Probes
- 1 m (40") PFA Insulated Cable with SS Overbraid and Strain Relief
- 304 SS Construction
- Grounded and Ungrounded K, T or E Thermocouple, Special Limits of Error
- Optional Probe and Cable Lengths Available
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The OMEGA™ Vacuum thermocouples are designed to be used in Vacuum Chambers or Vacuum Ovens or any process chamber that has an existing KF style flanged connection. #10 and #16 flanged sensors are provided with 1/8" diameter, and #25 and #40 flanged sensors are provided with 1/4" diameter probes. These sensors are available with 3", 6" and 12" standard lengths and ungrounded junctions. Special Limits of Error (SLE) Type K, T and E calibrations, and 304 stainless steel sheaths and flanges. Cables are #24AWG stranded thermocouple wires with PFA Insulation, PFA jacket and stainless steel overbraid and SMPW connector. Please consult sales for other probe lengths, cable lengths, grounded junctions or other options.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts