Self-Adhesive Polyimide Fast Response Surface Thermocouples - Highest TempSurface Thermocouple High or Low Temperatures! Self Adhesive or Cement-On! Super Fast Response All the Time!
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Sold in Packs of 5 Economically Priced
- Stocked in 1, 2, and 3 m (40, 80, and 120") Lengths
- Custom Lead Lengths Available
- Available in J, K, T, and E Calibrations
- Stripped Leads Standard (Molded MiniatureConnector with Integral Strain Relief Optional)
- Easy Installation Silicone Based, Self-Adhesive Backing [Rated to 260°C (500°F)]
- Temperature Range -73C to 260°C Continuous, 315°C (600°F) When Used as a "Cement-On" (OMEGABOND™ Air Set Cements Available-Place Sensor and Encapsulate with OMEGABOND™ Air Set Cement)
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Overbraid for Tougher Applications
- Intended for one-time placement on surface
SA1XL-E Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
For more demanding applications, Stainless Steel Overbraid is available; add "-SB" option to part number. Consult Sales for pricing, or se
e the Product Specs PDF.
The SA1XL can be used as a self-adhering thermocouple for temperatures up to 260°C (500°F) or it can be cemented in place for use at temperatures up to 315°C (600°F).
Patch length: 1.0” (25 mm)
Patch Width: 0.375” (9.5 mm)
Strip length 1” (25 mm) with 0.5” (12.5 mm) bare wire
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts