Self-Adhesive Silicone Molded Surface ThermocouplesSelf-Adhesive Thermocouples Molded Silicone Design
- Ultra-Slim Silicone Rubber for Maximum Flexibility
- Self-Adhesive Foil Backing for Faster Response Time
- 2 Styles Available for Flat or Curved Surfaces
- Resistant to a Variety of Chemicals and Oils
- Temperature Range -50 to 200°C (-58 to 392°F)
- Available in J, K, T and E—Color Coded for Instant Thermocouple Recognition
- 24 AWG Stranded Thermocouple-Grade Lead Wire
- Stripped Leads Standard (A Variety of Connector Options Are Available)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These sensors are available in 2 different mounting styles for flat or curved surfaces. The integral thermocouple sensor is bonded onto the inner surface of the self adhesive aluminum foil strip, which is provided for faster response times.
SA2C: 15 x 50 x 6.4 mm (0.59 x 1.97 x .25")
SA2F: 35 x 12 x 6.4 mm (1.38 x 0.47 x .25")
Wire: 24 AWG stranded thermocouple wire, 1 m (40") and 2 m (80") lengths; custom lengths available
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts