Compact, Differential, Low Pressure Transducers0 to 2 inH2O, Unidirectional
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Ultra low differential pressure ranges - as low as 0.25 inH2O
- Compact and PCB mountable
- Durable PBT case
- Fast and easy electrical connections
- Available in large quantities for OEM applications or as a single unit
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Burst Pressure 11.60 psid
- Storage Temperature -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
- Supply Voltage 5 Vdc
- Weight 10g
- Compatible Media Non-corrosive, dry gas
- Dimensions 1.18” x 1.65” x 0.37”
- Environmental Protection IP20/NEMA 1
- Proof Pressure 7.25 psid
- Stability ≤±0.50% span/year
- Thermal Coefficient (Zero & Span) ±0.18% Span/°C (±0.10% of span/°F)
The PX165 differential pressure transducer series provides a solution to measure differential pressure in low and ultra low ranges, down to 0.25 inches of water. These sensors are quite compact, coming in at only 1.18"" x 1.65"" x 0.37 and weigh just 0.35 oz. this makes them ideal for circuit board (PCB) mounted applications or when space is at a premium. They come standard with pins but are also compatible with a JST BHR-03VS-1 connector for quick electrical connections. A particular advantage to purchasing this low differential pressure solution from Omega is the flexibility to order large quantities for OEM applications or lower quantities that are reasonably priced for small projects.
The new PX165 series also serves as a suitable replacement in many cases for our PX160 series that contained PX162, PX163, and PX164 part numbers.