RTD Utility Handle Probe
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Long handle with strain relief for easy-grip
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Diameters available: 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4"
- 316 stainless steel sheath construction
- Class A accuracy conforming to IEC 60751
- Choice of PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω platinum RTD element
- Standard probe lengths of 12", 18" 24"
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
The PR-16 series, Omega's economical RTD handle probe, features an easy-grip molded handle. It has a 3-conductor retractable cable that is 1 foot long, expandable to 5 feet. This is available in standard lengths of 12, 18 and 24". The 12" length probe can be stored in toolboxes or other locations for easy access. Standard termination is stripped-end lead wires. This comes with either PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω element.